Nature of work:
- Handling operational tasks for the logistics and trucking industry in North America
- Creating work orders by inputting data in the trucking software module
- Preparing various reports – POD, Shipment status, arrivals etc.
- Creating reservations for pick-up and drops of freight and containers
- Communicate with co. associates abroad,
- Obtain clients directions & do data entry accordingly.
- Work will pertain mostly in the trucking industry
- Strong communication skills in English both oral and written
- Should be able to work in a 24/7 environment
- Typing speed of 40 WPM
- Proficiency working on MS-Office – emphasize on excel
- Quick learning abilities, adaptability to change, multitask.
- International BPO experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Desired experience:1 – 2yrs.
- Graduate with any stream, should not be B.TECH / M.TECH/ BCA/ MCA.